PT Yanmar Diesel Indonesia, established on March 17, 1972, is a joint venture company between Yanmar Co., Ltd. (Japan), one of the world's foremost manufacturers of diesel engine established in 1912, together with PT. Pioneer (Indonesia). It is the first manufacturer and exporter of diesel engines in Indonesia with product capacity ranging from 5 HP to 30 HP
- Male, age maximum 35 years
- Minimum SMU/SMK education
- Having experience in Administration Warehousing
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office, etc)
- Have good communication skills, diligent, creative, has a high work motivation, can work alone or in teams.
- Work location: Pandaan (Pasuruan, East Java) & surrounding areas