Details of Position and Formation :
- Diplomatic and Consular Officer (Diplomat / PDK)
- Bachelor degree (S-1), Master / Master (S-2) and Doctor (S-3) = 60 people to be CPNS Group III to be educated as the Diplomatic and Consular Officers (Diplomat / MDD);
- Social and Political Sciences (Department of International Relations, Political Science, Area Studies, Communication Studies / Public Relations, Government and the State Administration of Science).
- Legal Studies (International Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Business Law, Environmental Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law of the State).
- Economics (Department of Management and Development Studies).
- Literature / Culture Studies (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, German).
- Financial stylists and household Representative (PKKRT)
- Bachelor degree (S-1) = 40 people to be CPNS Gol III and educated a Penata Keuangan dan Kerumahtanggaan Perwakilan (PKKRT)
- Communications Officer (PK)
- Diploma 3 (D-3) = 20 people to be CPNS Class II and trained as Communications Officer (PK)