PT Carrefour Indonesia is a leading exclusive retailer in the market with brand equity beyond the product and service. Our culture rewards people with committed, caring, and positive. We currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team as:
Buyer (Bazaar/ Textile/ Fresh Products/ Grocery) - Jakarta
- Sourcing, controlling sales and margin achievement in assigned category, in order to achieve agreed target.
- Conducting negotiation with suppliers in supplying selling products
- Monitoring and producing promotion activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any major.
- At least 2 years of working experience as Buyer or Merchandiser at hypermarket/ supermarket or other retail business, with specialization in: Textile/ Bazaar/ Grocery/ Fresh Products.
- Having good relationship and networking with supplier.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and communication skills.
- Excellent in English is a must.
- Organize technical processes, collecting and processing information to meet the development schedule.
- Follow the regulations, the news in media and technical issues.
- Participate in defining product quality criteria, and arrange into technical specifications and ensure that products are in compliance with local law and regulations.
- Monitor food safety system (lab analysis, panel test), factory and social audit results and take necessary actions to follow up the result.
- Responsible of any withdrawal or recall of defective products with the approval of the country's Head of Quality.
- Monthly report to Head of Quality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree majoring Food Scientist & Chemist (dairy products, fresh products, dry groceries, agriculture, aquaculture, chemicals).
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Quality Control/ Production/ R&D/ Laboratory closely relate to product control.
- Full-Time positions available.