Thursday, October 27, 2011

PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero)

PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is state owned enterprises engaged in Airport Management service. Currently, Angkasa Pura I manages 13 (thirteen) airports in Central and Eastren Indonesia. In order to meet the needs of HR Operations, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) provides the opportunity for professionals with high integrity and dedicated to join PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) with the following criteria:
  • Aeronautika Information Services (PA/AIS)
  • Flight Service (FS/KOMPEN)
  • Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
  • Air Navigation Engineering (TNU)
  • General Engineering (TUM)
  • Equipment Engineering (TEKLAT)
  • Air Port Operation (OBU)
  • Air Transportation Management (MTU)
General Requirements:
  • Male/Female, WNI, with max age 28 years old;
  • Minimum Education :  D2 / D3
  • Physically and mentally healthy;
  • No tattoos and no pierced (for male);
  • Willing to be placed throughout the airport managed by PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
For further detail information and how to apply this job vacancies, please refer official info from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) at link below. Closing date  November 2011 (Post Stamp). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.

                                                    Apply